Absolute is an Italian, globally prestigious boat manufacturer active under the name Absolute S.p.A. since 2002. The Absolute shipyard produces luxury yachts of the models Fly, Sport and Navetta with a length of 40 to 72 ft. Sector experts appreciate the company for its premium quality and workmanship and the use of state-of-the-art shipbuilding technology. The Italian founders of Absolute, Marcello Bè and Sergio Maggi, are considered pioneers in yacht building and convince with innovative ideas and sustainable visions. They enrich Absolute with their experience as designers and logisticians of many years with the boat brand Gobbi.
Absolute is a global icon, considered to have creative individuality, bold Italian character and a passion for yachts. The core of its brand philosophy is “Reaching for the Absolute”, meaning the pursuit of perfection. Only a few people have the ambition to reach for absolute perfection – the staff at Absolute desire exactly that. Absolute stands for clarity and success without wasting resources.
- Quality: Premium quality is the ultimate goal of the company.
- Experience and innovation: The brand is based on these two pillars.
- Beauty: The end result should be absolute harmony of design and material – down to the smallest detail.
- Safety: The constant in all projects.
- Respect for the environment: To protect nature, Absolute is constructing motors with efficient performance and low environmental strain.
- Efficiency: The cooperation of Absolute and Volvo Penta aims at developing modern motor technology and progressive propulsion systems.
- Solidity: Absolute luxury yachts, in their own way, embody the same strength and reliability found in the organisation of the Company.
Absolute is an Italian brand, standing for passion, safety and respect of the seas. Absolute believes that suitable boat technology is able to disburden the entire boat steerage. Low consumption, reduced emissions and low sound levels prove that Absolute considers nature as well as yacht owners. Absolute is passionate about the sea and advocates the protection of the seas for the navigators of the future.
Absolute Global Project
With the “Absolute Global Project", the company pledges itself to fulfil international and most various needs and requirements around shipping and navigation. This includes weather trends as well as the customs and traditions of each country. These differences require Absolute to implement a systematic approach and offer a wide product range.
Absolute is proud of its constant growth and prominent international awards. These include awards for best design, interior layout, innovation and the award “Best European Boat of the Year“. The awards have been received for Absolute 70STY (2010), 53STY (2011) and 72FLY (2012) and Navetta 58 (2015) and 50 Fly (2017) from international navigators.
Absolute construct their boats in one of the most progressive shipyards in the world, equipped with the most modern tools, cutting-edge technology and 3D-modelling software. The true success of Absolute, however, lies in its specially developed production system. Both company founders have implemented their knowledge of nautical construction techniques and have created a unique and innovative working process. Each step in the construction chain of making a boat is bundled in only one efficient and optimized System.